Participate in SF Design Week
Host an Event
- Panel, workshop, lecture, film, happy hour, mixer or after party.
- Open Studio Crawls: Open your doors as an official stop 6/8 or 6/15.
- Feature your event on SFDW event calendar as an Official Participant.
- We’ll promote your event through our social channels and press releases.
- Be seen as an industry leader in the Bay Area.
Apply to Host an Event
Public Art, Retail and Food
- Create an art or tech installation in a lobby or public space, or create a window display to be showcased during Design Week.
- Inclusion on the official SFDW Design Map for retail, food, beverage.
- Create an exhibition to be showcased during SFDW.
- Gain exposure by being featured on the official walking map of the city during design week.
Apply to the Walking Map
- Exhibit at the two day design hub at Pier 27 Cruise Terminal.
- Showcase your product or service to the design community.
- Be part of the SFDW Opening Night Reception with 5000 attendees.
- Unique backdrop at a cruise terminal and flexible footprint sizes.
- Gain exposure by being featured on the Official Design Hub Page.
Apply to Exhibit
- Purchase a ticket toOpening Night: A Party on the Waterfront June 7th, 2018
- Explore the events page and bookmark the events you’d like to attend. More events are being added each week.
- Mark your calendars! Tickets to the events will be released May 1st at 9:30 am.
- Check out our visit page for recommendations on hotels, coffee, restaurant and more.
- Sign the Start Here Pledge and share your actions on social using the hashtag #starthereSFDW.
- Submit your entries in the Design Awards and be judged by the top designers in the Bay Area.